Don’t you like sales? Is it hard for you to find new clients? Wouldn’t it be nice as customers know how to find you? If you can attract customers?
During the interactive, 4-hour, practical workshop we take you on a journey along the proven theory of social selling. Social selling is a way of selling where customers learn to come to you (pull vs push). Using theory and practical examples, we show you how to make smart use of LinkedIn and marketing techniques toattract customers in a fun and effective way and increase your sales . Naturally, we also include the latest trends in marketing and sales automation. Certainly when managing large numbers of connections, you cannot do without supporting resources.
- The complete blueprint of our process of how we attracted 472 new qualified leads with email address and telephone number within a week with one LinkedIn post.
- The foundations of social selling
- Building your own brand – How to set up a LinkedIn profile that will make customers call YOU
- Expanding your network – Why expanding your network is so important and how we get hundreds of new contacts every month and how that continuously yields business
- Share valuable insights – How you can “hack” the LinkedIn algorithm so that you can keep creating posts with engagement and new leads
- Build relationships – How you maintain relationships and use LinkedIn for this. After all, people buy from people they know, like and trust.
- A structured follow-up process – For maximum sales effectiveness, it is important to link the social selling activities to your existing marketing and sales channels (website, CRM, Mailchimp), so that you can acquire customers more effectively.
What’s in it for you
- Inspiration and Insight into how you can use LinkedIn to expand your network and get a stable flow of customers
- A start with the implementation of the social selling strategy within your company
- E-Workbook (will be sent in advance) and handouts
- Checklist LinkedIn Profile
- Checklist LinkedIn Post
- SMART Action plan immediately executable
- Four hour workshop
- Tips & Tricks (Q & A during the session)